Abdal Ullah and his new power list of British Bangladeshis » Booklet-BBPower100-20132
- @abul_hussain sure but here's a reminder of what you, a magistrate, seem reluctant to apologise for: http://t.co/6in8BMcCx6 4 hours ago
- RT @abul_hussain: @TedJeory I will issue a statement after any disciplinary hearings. There's more than meets the eye. I condemn racism & a… 8 hours ago
- @abul_hussain you mean you don't regret or apologise for your comments about Jews?? 9 hours ago
Oldflow on Witness intimidation fears pro… You couldn't make it… on Abul Hussain: Expelled from Re… Snowman on Witness intimidation fears pro… You couldn't make it… on Witness intimidation fears pro… Dave Roberts. on Abul Hussain: Expelled from Re… Dave Roberts. on Abul Hussain: Expelled from Re… Dave Roberts. on Abul Hussain: Expelled from Re… Curious Cat on Witness intimidation fears pro…
- Abul Hussain: Expelled from Respect for anti-Semitism…but now a serving magistrate. Explain.
- Witness intimidation fears prompt judge to move Tower Hamlets election trial to Royal Courts of Justice
- Eric Pickles: ‘There’s a culture of denial in Mayor Lutfur’s administration’
- Tower Hamlets Commissioners announced: Welcome, Sir Ken Knight and ex-sewer inspector Max Caller
- Council cabinet member Shahed Ali arrested on suspicion of vote fraud in Tower Hamlets
- Guest post by ex-council leader Michael Keith: Commissioners are needed to address ‘questionable deployment’ of ‘absolute’ Mayoral power
- John Biggs tells Ken Livingstone: ‘You’re plain wrong on Lutfur Rahman’. But could Lutfur be eyeing Westminster?